- 300 g (10 oz) boneless lamb, cut into 4 cm cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into quarters
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 red pepper, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- juice of 1 lemon
- Prepare the marinade by placing lemon juice, olive oil, garam masala, salt and pepper in a medium bowl, mix well.
- Next add the lamb cubes, cover and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Arrange lamb cubes on skewers, alternating with pepper slices, onions and tomatoes.
- Place under a hot grill or over hot coal and cook for 10 – 15 minutes turning once, or twice until meat is cooked.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.