This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 bone in lamb chops trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- ⅓ cup milk
- lemon slices for garnish
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- In large fry pan heat oil over medium heat then cook chops for 2 minutes per side.
- Add garlic and rosemary then cook 6 minutes longer.
- Remove chops from fry pan and keep warm then in same fry pan add mushrooms and sauté 1 minute then add wine and cook until most liquid has evaporated and add milk and bring to boil.
- Add chops and left over juices then turn to coat with sauce and heat 2 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.