- 600 g lamb cutlets
- 180 g cooking butter
- 6 g fresh tarragon
- 1¾ dl veal sauce
- ½ l demi glace
- 300 g chicken liver pâté
- 1 can apricots (300 g)
- 120 g snow peas
- 100 g carrots
- Put trimmings into baking tray.
- Brown in a hot oven.
- Deglaze with veal stock, and cook for approximately 1 hour.
- Strain and simmer.
- Heat half the demi glace, puree the apricots and combine.
- Adjust the consistency and seasoning and put into bain Marie.
- Heat the remaining demi glace, fold in the pate , adjust the consistency and seasoning, keep warm in bain marie.
- Top both sauces with knobs of butter.
- Sprinkle the cutlets lightly with chopped tarragon.
- Grill , or pan fry with butter, on both sides.
- Coat plates with sauces in desired pattern and lay cutlets on top.
- Garnish with snowpeas and carrots (served on an apricot sauce and paté sauce).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.