In Romanian: Drob de miel in aluat
- same ground meat mixture as for Lamb Haggis
- Make a dough from 1 egg, lard, sour cream, vinegar, salt and flour.
- The dough should not be too hard.
- Roll the dough into a round sheet, place in a greased pan to cover the bottom and sides of the pan with room to spare like for the Lamb Haggis.
- Place the ground meat mixture inside and cover with the edges of the dough.
- Grease with lard and bake.
- When ready, turn onto a plate and serve with green lettuce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.