- 1 young lamb (about 4 – 5 kg)
- 1 kg potatoes
- ½ liter beer
- herbs (basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary)
- 100 ml oil
- Put lamb on baking dish.
- Put salt and pepper on it.
- Then mix oil with herbs and splash it on lamb.
- Put it in pre-heated oven and bake it for 5 hours (3.5 for medium) on 250°C.
- Then after about 3 hours put in quarters sliced potatoes.
- When finished splash beer on meat and leave it for another about 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with potatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.