purchased from the DeYoung Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1982. Dated 1972.
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup quince jelly
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In small saucepan, sauté garlic in butter over medium heat.
- Add jelly, rosemary, pepper and salt.
- Mix well.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until jelly has just melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat electric broiler.
- Arrange chops on rack in broiler pan.
- Generously brush topside of each chop with half of the glaze.
- Broil chops 3-4" from the heat for 6 minutes until browned.
- Turn chops over.
- Brush with remaining glaze.
- Broil for 4–5 minutes until done to your liking.
Contributed by Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.