- ½ cup Atkins Quick Quisine™ bake mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lamb stew meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, passed through a press
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 (14½-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 2 cups green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small yellow squash or zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine bake mix, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge lamb pieces in mixture.
- In a large Dutch oven or pot with a tight-fitting lid, heat oil over medium heat.
- Brown lamb in batches; transfer to a plate.
- Add garlic and oregano to dutch oven and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Return lamb and accumulated juices to dutch oven.
- Add tomatoes, water, vinegar and sugar substitute.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer until lamb is almost tender, 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Add green beans and squash to Dutch oven; mix well.
- Cook, partially covered, until vegetables are tender, 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.