- 1,5 kg of Lamb shoulder joint or loin 1,5 liter of milk,
- 3 carrots,
- 2 bay leaves,
- 5-6 ungrounded peppers,
- 1 kg of potatoes,
- Wash the meat, put into a pot and pour milk over it, add one whole carrot, bay leaves, pepper and salt as needed.
- Boil peeled whole potatoes in another pot.
- When the meat is boiled, take it out of the pot, put into a deeper pot and add whole boiled potatoes and carrot.
- Pour over it strained milk in which the meat was boiled and garnish with parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.