This mask treatment will help to soften and firm your skin at the same time.
- Place 3 tablespoons of plain yogurt into a small dish.
- Add the powdered kelp, stir well.
- Add the honey and stir until all three ingredients are blended into a smooth consistency.
To use Edit
- Cleanse face, apply the mask all over face, neck and shoulder area.
- Massage lightly (the kelp acts as beauty grains to promote exfoliation).
- Leave on for about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm washcloth.
- Use a tonic or hydrosol on a cotton ball for complete removal.
- Apply your moisturizer as usual.
- kelp contains iodine, so those with iodine allergies should not use this mask.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.