These are a definite favorite in our house! See my other recipes for a scrumptious homemade syrup to serve with these! ENJOY! These fill ya up!
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 – 8 servings
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir in milk and melted butter.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time.
- Bake on a hot griddle until bubbly.
- Flip and bake until done.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.