From Menu and Recipes Week 3/04/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 pkg. Italian seasoning
- 2 x 8 oz blocks mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg. shredded mozzarella
- 1 lb ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup parsley
- 1 tbsp basil
- dash pepper
- dash salt
- olive oil
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, mozzarella, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, ½ cup parsley, dash black pepper and 1 tbsp basil.
- Mix well with fork and set aside.
- Spoon small amount of lasagna sauce on bottom of pan.
- Layer noodles, then dollop lasagna filling about 2" apart; carefully spread out.
- Top with mozzarella cheese slices, spoon lasagna filling on top of this.
- Sprinkle ½ of the Parmesan cheese mixture on top of this.
- Repeat process.
- Cover pan.
- Cook 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook 10 more minutes.
- Take out and let sit 10 more minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.