- ¾ cup onion
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 52 oz jarred pasta sauce
- 16 oz ricotta cheese
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lbs mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 lbs lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large saucepan, cook onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add pasta sauce; simmer uncovered 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, ½ cup mozzarella, parmesan and eggs; mix well.
- In 15 x 9-inch baking dish, layer 2 cups sauce, half the lasagna noodles, half the remaining sauce, all of the spinach mixture, half of the remaining mozzarella, remaining lasagna noodles and sauce.
- Cover; bake 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella and parsley.
- Bake 15 minutes longer.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.