- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp culinary lavender
- lavender fruit jam
- walnuts or pecans
- Mix butter and cream cheese together in mixer until blended well.
- cream in sugar.
- Mix in egg, flour and lavender until well blended together.
- Pat dough onto lightly greased jelly roll pan (15½ x 10½).
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Do not brown top.
- Spread top of warm cookie base with lavender fruit jam and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cut into bars while warm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.