- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute, like egg beaters
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (pint container)
- 1 3/4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 vanilla bean - Slit open and scrape out seeds
- 2 TB organic lavender buds
Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to make ice-cream.
Place Sugar and egg substitute in a large mixing bowl and beat 2–3 minutes on med. Add whipping cream, milk and vanilla extract. Mix 1 minute on med. speed or until combined. Pour into ice cream machine following your manufacturers instructions. Turn on and run 25–35 minutes. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze 2 hours or until firm.