Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Taste of Home Test Kitchen Favorites
- 6 servings
- 1¾ cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 (8 oz) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- grated chocolate, optional
- In large mixing bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix 2 minutes; let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Arrange ½ of vanilla wafers in 1-qt bowl.
- Top with ½ of pudding, bananas and whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Garnish with grated chocolate if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.