Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1¾ cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- Non-stick vegetable spray
- ½ cup prepared basil pesto sauce; divided
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese, divided
- 10 ounces roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Combine rice, 1½ cups Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Spray a 7-inch diameter soufflé dish or spring-form pan with nonstick vegetable spray. Place ½ of rice mixture in bottom of prepared dish; pat down well.
- Spread ½ of pesto evenly over rice and sprinkle with ½ of goat cheese.
- Layer ½ of red peppers over goat cheese.
- Repeat above layers.
- Sprinkle remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese over top.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes in preheated oven. Cut into wedges to serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.