- 8 ounces medium shells, elbows or other medium Pasta shape, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise (can use non-fat or lite)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (can use lite or non-fat)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot or mild salsa
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
Cover bowl tightly and chill overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.