- 4 slices Bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 1-lb. cans Pork and Beans
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- Cook bacon until crisp and drain.
- Reserve 1-1/2 tbs. of the drippings.
- Crumble bacon.
- Cook onion in the reserved drippings until tender but not brown.
- Add to remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Place in casserole.
- Bake uncovered on grill with hood down for 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
Enjoy the outdoors while these beans are slowly simmering on your grill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.