Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken stock (look up directions for preparation)
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 12 slices bread, broken into strips
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 tablespoons non-salted butter
- ground black pepper
- pinch paprika
- Heat oven to 175°C.
- And grease a baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the raw eggs, milk, chicken stock, salt and pepper to taste, beat all this well.
- Stir in the chopped hard boiled eggs.
- Put the bread and the chicken in the baking dish and pour the egg mixture over it all, dot it with butter and sprinkle a bit of paprika over it.
- Bake for about half an hour or until all the liquid has been absorbed and the pudding is slightly browned around the top and the edges.
- Cool before serving.