Salad With green beans
- 1 lb fresh green beans with the ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup minced red onions
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut beans into desired lengths or leave whole.
- Steam for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain well and put into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Chill for at least 2 hrs before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.