Tabbouleh is a Middle Eastern salad in which the subtle perfume of mint permeates the dish, without dominating the other flavours.
- 85 g (3 oz, ½ cup) burghul
- 2 bunches flat-leaf parsley (about 30 g before washing, or 1½ cup chopped)
- 1 bunch fresh mint (about 10 g before washing, or ½ cup chopped)
- 3 green onions or 1 small onion
- 1 large tomato
- 90 milliliters (3 oz, 6 tbsp) lemon juice
- 60 milliliters (2½ oz, 4 tbsp) olive oil
- 1 romaine lettuce (optional)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.