Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 8 oz uncooked linguine noodles
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine
- 2 tbsp minced chives
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 tbsp minced fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley or 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 3 tbsp grated romano or Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and place in a medium bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over noodles and toss.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add chives and cook until soft.
- Combine milk and cornstarch and stir into saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Stir in dill, parsley, lemon peel and white pepper.
- Pour milk mixture over noodles, sprinkle with cheese and toss to coat.
Nutritional information Edit
- 173 Calories | 3g Fat | 27g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 110mg Sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.