Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings
- vegetable oil for grilling
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 halibut or tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag, mix lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add fish; turn several times to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Cover and grill fish over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 240, Fat 6g, Carbs 2g, Sodium 340 Mg, Fiber 0g
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.