- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From the Recipe Ross Newsletter
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 ¾ teaspoon lemon zest, optional
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Use as a barbecue sauce and for grilling and/or basting. Reserve the fruit and herb-based marinade in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 teaspoons or 3 tablespoons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.