In Romanian: Anghemaht de gaina
- 1 hen
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup of the chicken broth (from boiling the hen)
- Boil the hen pieces as for Chicken Pilaf.
- Fry the flour in butter until yellow, add a cup of the chicken broth, salt, hen pieces and the peeled and sliced lemon.
- Simmer until tender.
- The sauce must be much thinner than for the Chicken White Sauce Stew.
- Therefore, add some more chicken broth if necessary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.