Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup egg substitute
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sugar-free fat-free lemon yogurt
- assorted fresh berries, optional
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of an ungreased 9-inch spring-form pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, flour and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add lemon juice and egg substitute. Beat well.
- Fold in yogurt.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake at 350°F for 60 – 70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Garnish with berries if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 slice, calculated without berries):
- Calories: 178 | Sodium: 330 mg | Cholesterol: 25 mg | Carbohydrate: 16 gm | Protein: 7 gm | Fat: 10 gm
- Exchanges: 1½ fat | 1 starch | ½ meat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.