Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- juice and grated rind of one lemon
- Crumble together 2 cups flour, butter and powdered sugar.
- Press down into 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 °F.
- Allow to cool.
- Mix together sugar, baking powder and 2 tablespoons flour.
- Add to slightly beaten eggs with lemon juice an rind.
- Pour on top of cooled crust.
- Bake about 25 minutes at 350 °F.
- Cool and cut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.