This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Keller Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 pound icing sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- shredded lemon rind
- Beat butter until fluffy.
- Beat in icing sugar alternately with juice until smooth and spreadable.
- Fold in grated rind then spread evenly over top of cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.