Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup fine sugar
- 3 tablespoon self raising flour
- rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, lemon juice and rind.
- Separate eggs and beat egg yolks and milk into the mixture.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased oven proof dish, stand dish in a water bath.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes.
- Serve with cream or ice cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.