Description EditA sour alternative to the vinaigrette, this fruity dressing is made with real lemons and enhanced with ground pepper for big zest for salads. You can also make this with other citrus-based fruits as the marinade or for dipping.
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- 1 ½ tsp. freshly ground pepper, black only
- 1 tsp. honey, optional
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (3 lemons)
- 2 ⅜ tbsp. chopped scallions (white and light green parts)
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- In a small bowl or glass jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all ingredients. Whisk or shake until well blended.
- Use as a dip, for the salad, or as the marinade. Reserve the fruit-based dressing in the refrigerator.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.