- 1/2 cup + 6 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Peel of 1 lemon, grated
- Butter a flan mold (or 6 individual ones).
- Heat 3 tbsp of Sugar and water until golden. Pour into the mold.
- Beat the eggs with 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Add the rest of the Sugar.
- Add the milk, the cornstarch and the lemon peel.
- Mix well and pour into the mold.
- Cook in a bain-marie in medium heat for 45 minutes. Cool and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.