Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice, cold only
- grated lemon zest
- In a large bowl, gradually blend a small amount of sugar into softened butter.
- Add lemon juice and the remaining sugar; stir to blend well.
- Top with the grated lemon zest. Reserve the fruit-based glaze in the refrigerator but spoon or scoop this into a fresh container.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 3 teaspoons or 4 tablespoons per dessert