This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice strained
- ½ teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Combine sugar and cream beating until a moderately thick icing is formed.
- Add lemon juice and lemon peel then stir to blend.
- If needed add just enough additional cream to thin icing so that it will spread thinly and evenly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.