- Pour over gelatin cold boiled water (1 part gelatin: 9 parts water).
- Leave for 40 – 60 minutes and then warm up on a very low heat, don't bring to boil.
- Strain carefully.
- Pour 3 cups water in the pan, add sugar and bring to boil.
- Add chopped lemon peel from a half of lemon and gelatin.
- Stirring syrup regularly with a spoon, bring to boil on low heat and add lemon juice.
- Strain syrup, cool down and pour into moulds.
- Leave in a cold place.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.