Time of prep does not include the final chilling of the Cheesecake.
- 10 servings,
- 30 minutes preparation.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or tea biscuit crumbs
- 1/4 melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounces) can condensed milk
- 2 eggs (seperated)
- 1 lemon, rind of, grated
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup caster sugar (fine grain Sugar)
- Combined biscuits and butter.
- Press into a 20 cm (9 inch pie dish) pan, bringing it up the sides.
- Place in fridge to chill while making the filling.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth.
- Add condensed milk, lemon rind and lemon juice, then add egg yolks one at a time mixing well.
- Pour into crust (note: this is a runny mixture).
- Whip egg whites till stiff, then gradually add castor sugar.
- Place spoonfuls of the egg white mixture all over the lemon mixture and smooth over to cover lemon mixture.
- Add your own design of pecks.
- Bake for 10 mins in hot oven of 350.
- Chill well before serving.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.