- 2 oz limoncello liqueur
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1 part licor 43
- 3 parts heavy cream
- whipped cream
- graham crackers
- To rim the glass: crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Dip the rim of a cocktail glass in the whipped cream, then dip into the cracker crumbs to evenly coat.
- Set the glass aside.
- Combine the limoncello, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill, and strain into the prepared glass to within about ½ inch of the rim.
- Mix the licor 43 and the heavy cream in a shaker.
- Pour slowly over the back of a spoon to layer on top of the limencello mixture.
- The floating cream will look like the meringue layer on a pie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.