Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 x 9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
- 8 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups whipped cream, whipped
- Combine gelatin, lemon juice and water, stir over medium heat until dissolved.
- Stir in peel and food coloring.
- Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add to gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes until thick.
- Fold in whipped cream, spoon into pie crust.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.