- 1 can Mushroom soup
- 1 can milk
- 4 half boneless Chicken breasts
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 oz sliced Mushrooms
- 1 oz olive oil
- 6 oz dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat soup and milk over low heat till warm.
- Place Chicken in well greased 9x13 baking dish
- Drizzle with oil,sprinkle with garlic.
- Pour soup mixture and wine over Chicken.
- Spread Mushrooms over Chicken.
- Squeese lemon over all.
- Bake 40 mins till Chicken cooked through. Serve with Pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.