- 100 ml (½ cup) macadamia nut oil
- 30 g (2 tablespoons) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tablespoons) white wine vinegar
- 5 g (1 teaspoon) lemon myrtle
- pinch of salt
- 3 large egg yolks
- Add the Dijon mustard and lemon myrtle to the egg yolks and beat with a whisk until slightly thickened, then slowly drizzle the macadamia nut oil into the egg mix.
- As it thickens you maybe required to add a little white wine vinegar to thin out the mix, then continue until all the oil has been taken up.
- Season if required.
- Store lemon myrtle mayonnaise covered in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.