This appetizer is authentically Moroccan. Lemon-flavored olives are gorgeous with a unique tang of their own.
- 2 cups mixed olives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- Drain olives, rinse in colander, and dry with paper towels.
- Mix all ingredients, put into a jar or other glass container with a lid, and store in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate for 3-5 days to let flavors blend.
- Take out 1 hour before serving so you can serve marinated olives at room temperature. Yum!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.