This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Bring 1 inch of water to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Place broccoli in a vegetable steamer then set into saucepan.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Remove insert and let broccoli drain.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add lemon peel and crushed red pepper and stir until peel begins to brown.
- Add broccoli and salt and stir until hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.