Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
A very lemony yet like zing to chicken breasts
- one pound of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- reconsituted lemon juice to suit
- lemon pepper to taste
- Use a large, microwaveable platter
- Wash chicken breasts
- Apply lemon consituate to bottom of platter
- Lay chicken breasts on platter
- Squirt additional lemon juice atop chicken breasts to suit
- Sprinkle lemon pepper over chicken breasts
- Cover with waxed paper
- Set microwave on "roast"
- Microwave chicken for 8 minutes or until done, depending on thickness of the breasts
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.