Referring to the book, I see that the closest recipe looks even better: they use Dhinese cabbage instead of savoy, sliver the ribs and add them (duh), and add fresh ginger. Hmmm. Maybe next time. Oh, they used less mushroom (no don't do that).
- 1 head savoy cabbage
- 1 handful (1 cup ) fresh cloud ear mushroom (or reconstituted dry)
- ½ lemon
- 1½ tsp salt
- Remove rib from each leaf cabbage.
- Chop leaves into 1 inch squares (approximately).
- Chop mushrooms into ½ inch squares (approximately).
- Slice lemon very thin and quarter slices.
- Mix everything and press in pickle press for an hour or so.
- Drain off liquid and serve.
- Nice, crunchy, refreshing, and good.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.