Description[edit | edit source]
Makes 4 servings.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¼ cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh or frozen |sole fillets
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Cook celery and onion in 1 tablespoon butter in medium skillet until tender.
- Stir in rice, lemon peel, salt, thyme, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place fillets in buttered shallow baking dish.
- Spoon rice mixture on lower portion of each fillet.
- Fold over to enclose rice mixture; fasten with wooden picks.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
- Brush fish with melted butter; sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 20 to 30 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.