Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 2 cups boiled rice
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 6 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp black mustard seeds
- few curry leaves
- 3 – 4 green chilies
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup peanuts
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds, allow to splutter.
- Add turmeric powder and peanuts, fry till brown.
- Now add green chilies, curry leaves, salt and fry for 2 minutes.
- Take it off from the flame and add lemon juice and mix well.
- Now add this to the boiled rice and mix well.
- Lemon rice is ready to be served.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.