- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh mint plus mint leaves for garnish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
3. Cover, and cook 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Fluff with a fork, and keep warm until ready to serve.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.