Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Cut scrubbed potatoes into large pieces, arrange potatoes in a large baking pan.
- Sprinkle potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper, fresh oregano and lemon juice.
- Cover for the first 30 minutes with baking dish cover or aluminum foil.
- Remove cover, baste and continue cooking till potatoes are brown.
- Sprinkle a little crumbled feta over the top when you serve them.
- Baking time is approximately 50 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.