This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hager Estate in Canton, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves minced
- Combine all ingredients.
- Great on poultry, beef, pork or seafood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.