- 2 cups of Lentils
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1 small red onion cut into four quarters
- 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander/cilantro
- 2 large potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1/2 lb of gem Squash (auyama), cut into small cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon of mashed garlic
- 1 pinch of oregano
- In a pot heat the oil, add oregano, Onion, garlic, celery and herbs. Stir.
- Add the potatoes and gem Squash.
- Stir to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Sautee at medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the Lentils (without the water) and stir until the Lentils are very tender.
- Add 2 cups of water and simmer at low heat until it reaches a creamy consistency. Adjust salt to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.