- 375 ml Lentils, soaked overnight
- 60 g fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 100 g chopped hazelnuts
- 10 ml mild mustard, prepared
- 2 ml freshly ground black pepper
- 30 ml olive oil
- 2 leeks
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 egg whites
- 6-8 slices feta Cheese
- 2 tomatoes, ripe and sliced
- 30 ml freshly chopped parsley
- 5 ml chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C.
5. Add to Lentil mixture.
6. Stir in the egg whites.
10. Cover and bake for 15–20 minutes in preheated oven.
11. Remove lid and bake for a further 3–8 minutes .
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.